Chief Financial Officer – Code: CFO-PN
* Salary: Competitive & Negotiable.
* Working place: Cau Giay District, Hanoi.
* This position will report directly to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO).
* Job Description:
- Financial Planning:
- Develop financial plans for the parent company and the whole Group based on working closely with the Group companies
- Control budget and capital expenditure
- Develop effective financial performance measurement system
- Collaborate with the finance and accounting department of the Group companies to build financial models for each company
- Participate in the Group’s financial decision making process
- Supervise financial activities of the company members
- Ensure the transparency and effectiveness of the financial and accounting system
- Analyze and participate in appraising the feasibility/ profitability of investment projects before proposing to the BOD
- Public information management:
- Responsible for all public financial information
- Directly review reports sent to the State Security Commission
- Implement the management reports to the BOD & BOM
- Risk Management:
- Understand the risks related to the business model of the Group companies in the Group and recommend solutions to minimize these risks.
- Develop risk monitoring system
- Ensure compliance with the law and company’s policies.
- Work closely with external auditors, supervisory board to resolve problems (if any) promptly
- Capital Management:
- Effective management of cash flow and cash flow planning
- Arrange loans and share issuance to shareholders
- Other tasks authorized and requested by the BOD and CEO
* Job requirements:
- BSc/BA in Finance or relevant field; ACCA/CFA is a plus
- At least 8 year-experience at the same position of equivalent companies
- Strong leadership and organizational skills, good personnel management
- Logical thinking, good analysis and synthesize problems skills
- Honest, straightforward, fair, careful, attention to details, decisive
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Fluent in English, willing to work under high pressure
- Proficient in the use of MS Office and financial management software
- Package: Competitive & Negotiable
- To enjoy full social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance as prescribed
- Working in a professional environment, supported by the ability to develop, maximize work.
- Interested candidates should send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: Name - Year of birth - Position of application (Nguyen Quang Khai - 1979 – CFO-PN).
- Contact: 024-71096868
- Detail: https://gpo.com.vn/chief-financial-officer-code-cfo-pn/
- Early application/CVs will be in early process of recruitment.